Status: Part time or Full time position
Compensation: Hourly compensation is DOE.
Time Allocation: 20-40 hours per week
• Are you a motivated, enthusiastic programmer who wants to work on some cool projects?
• Are you someone who is easy to work with, can take directions and run with them?
• Are you excellent at writing super-clean well-commented code?
M3 Planning is an award winning company that is a nationwide leader and expert in developing and executing strategy
for all organizations regardless of size.
We are seeking a PHP Developer to work on a couple existing web applications and to develop new projects as they
come along. The PHP Developer must be easy to talk to, gets their stuff done on time to meet deadlines, and writes
super-clean well-commented code.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Object Oriented PHP — 3 years minimum. Extensive hands-on knowledge of OO practice and techniques
• MySQL — 3 years minimum. Queries, query optimization, functions indexing, DB normalization
• CVS & SVN — all of our larger aps are under CVS or SVN Linux shell skills — big bonus
• A CS degree is preferred or (equivalent experience)
• Good communication skills, is dependable and has a good work ethic.
• No beginners. If you just read a couple PHP books and hacked WordPress for a year, this is not the gig for you.
Benefits and Compensation Structure:
M3 Planning offers a competitive compensation plan, profit sharing, fully paid medical insurance, excellent learning
and growth opportunities and a flexible work arrangement.
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining your interest, experience and salary requirements.
Additionally send your resume with references and projects you’ve worked on. Sent to email@example.com
No phone calls will be accepted.
Job Posting Link: http://m3planning.com/job-php.php
M3 Planning is an equal opportunity employer